Customer Service (Spare Parts coordinator)
To carry out specific and general administrative duties, these must be delivered within strict turnaround times and processes for received/outgoing products.
This includes spare parts sales, daily management of stock control and administering customer product exchange schemes.
Within the Administrators team you will be required to cover for holidays and sickness and work occasional overtime.
Work as a team to deliver a quality customer service, organise yourself to keep track of turnaround times and customers informed of job progress, whilst maintaining a high standard of 5s workplace organisation.
Adhering at all times to company work methods, specific customer processes and service standards. Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction when finding resolution to customer enquires/ sales via telephone and email
• Telephone answering and dealing with email enquiries from customers and suppliers in a professional and efficient manner
• Raising and distributing invoices
• Manage customer payments and provide weekly activity report
• Evaluating part requirements and order appropriate quantities of stock in an efficient and timely manner
• Manage and allocate back orders
• Enter and locate stock received onto stock management system
• Manage stock movement and provide weekly activity control reports for administrating orders
• Maintain stock levels accurately including conducting stock takes
• Enter product orders, detailing specific data information accurately into company systems
• Pick, pack and dispatch spare parts, serviced products and returns by arranging shipping and collections via couriers (mainland & overseas)
• Maximise Parts/Service Manual sales and take electronic payments
• Arrange customer property returns within service procedures
• Test/quality control units completed as required by the Engineering team
• Support the Warehouse and Engineering teams as required
• Maintain engineers with workload and manage ordering their parts
• Maintain a positive reputation with internal and external customers
• Work within 5s workplace standards and discipline Skills and Behaviour Required
• Good level of PC literacy
• Ability to respond to changing work priorities and maintain quality standards under pressure
• Ability to work closely with other team members to resolve customer issues
• Willingness to share knowledge and experience with colleagues
• Forward thinking and able to anticipate/solve problems
• Ownership of issues and persistence in finding resolution
• Good communication skills, both oral (including on the telephone) and written
• Flexible hands on approach to work
• Good organisational skills and able to work in an efficient and cost effective manner
• Ownership of completing job to business and customer satisfaction The Company operates as a friendly small but successful business based in Milton Keynes.
We are market leaders for service, repair and re-manufacturing of In-Car Entertainment and Multimedia products for the automotive industry. The Company’s reputation is built with knowledge and experience of over 30 years and is highly respected within the industry. Our customers include global car manufacturers as well as product end users. We provide our customers specialist technical solutions and support, whilst delivering a professional service with swift turnaround times. We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated person to join a small team of service administrators. You will be expected to be well organised, proactive, and flexible in your attitude to managing daily changing priorities. You must also be positive in using your own initiative, whilst working on your own or within the team environment.
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role
- Customer Satisfaction
- Quality Control
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'