Customer Service vacancies have arisen within theSensitive Support team that are responsible for dealing with incoming communication from customers or appointed 3rd parties in relation to vulnerable customers. The communication is predominately telephone based, however will also include correspondence via email, fax and post. They also send letters to customers and appointed 3rd parties as required.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Ensure Service Level Agreement parameters are met, including incoming post/fax/emails, spreadsheets and work lists.
- Use a variety of systems in addition to the Company’s internal systems to obtain, utilise and process documentation relating to customers / authorised third parties.
- Facilitate verbal and written communication with customers as required.
- Provide an efficient professional service to both internal and external stakeholders at all times.
- Maintain accurate records on the Company’s internal systems.
- Provide support, cover, assistance and or guidance to other teams within the business as required.
- Maintain a high level of quality at all times.
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested by management.
Formal Education & Certification
- GCSE level in English & Maths
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good letter writing skills
- The ability to work with people at all levels.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to handle a varying and demanding workload.
- Ability to meet tight time deadlines whilst retaining accuracy.
- Able to make sound judgments to ensure the desired outcome for both the Company and customer.
- Customer service orientation and committed to providing 'Best in Class’ customer service delivery.
- Demonstrate commitment to supporting fellow team members and to delivering team objectives.
- Be able to demonstrate an adaptable and flexible approach to your work and that of the team.
- Good negotiations skills.
- Display professional attitude and behaviours at all times.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent level of computer literacy. Knowledge of the relevant legislation and guidance in relation to customer care.
- Previous experience within a support operations role, with a focus on customer service.
- Positive 'can do’ attitude
- Confident communicator
- Intuitively empathetic
- Seeks learning opportunity and self-development
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Service Orientation