Customer Service Scheduler
£8.25 to £9
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Do you have good problem solving skills, able to grasp problems quickly and draw informed conclusions?
Have you got a high level of computer and system literacy with previous customer service experience or experience in a contact centre?
Have you got experience of working within a target based environment?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring work for our nationwide client and their customers. You would support the other departments in dealing with customer queries while managing and understanding the customer's expectations.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all work is completed within customer SLAs and internally agreed targets
- Proactively resolving issues for the company and the customer to ensure outstanding work is within agreed targets
- Providing support to your colleagues on complex queries by sharing skills and knowledge
- Working closely with other teams ensuring both internal and external service levels are met.
- Documenting and assisting in the resolution of customer complaints, escalating where necessary
- Taking full ownership of issues, and to ensure timely, effective resolution
- Prioritising and manage your workload to team and industry timescales
- Identifying own development needs and create a development plan
- Customer focused; is able to identify and respond to customer's needs
- Good problem solving skills, able to grasp problems quickly and draw informed conclusions
- Able to work in a complex environment with conflicting demands
- Can manage own time to meet daily requirements
- Flexible, willing and able to cope with change with the ability to work under pressure
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Good level of written and spoken English
- IT literate with a good level of Microsoft office packages (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Previous customer service experience / experience in a contact centre
- Ideally experience making outbound calls or handling calls
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job