CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES TEAM LEADER REQUIRED FOR A MARCH START!! BASED IN WARWICK £25,000 - £30,000 PER ANNUM + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + FREE PARKING
My client is a well known, reputable and long established business and due to expansion they are looking to recruit 2 Customer Service/Sales Team Leaders to join their business on a permanent basis. As part of the team you will be responsible for driving performance of key business metrics and deliver a world class service making you accountable for a team of Customer Support and Sales Advisors who will deliver this. You will need to demonstrate effective coordination and provide clear leadership for the team to achieve a meaningful customer experience where excellence is expected. This is a great opportunity to join a business who values their staff, offers internal progression and are a pioneer in their industry.
Working shift patterns - Monday to Friday/Weekends (1 in 3)
8am to 5pm (week days)
9am to 6pm (week days)
11am to 8pm (week days)
8am to 2pm (on weekends)
[ The role ]
- Lead a team to deliver individual and team efficiency and qualitative performance targets
- Coordinates workloads to ensure maximum productivity, as measured through agent availability metric
- Motivates, coaches and develops all team members, through planned call monitoring and evaluation sessions, one to one coaching and feedback, remote side by side monitoring
- Develops a performance-orientated culture
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate and engage with all members of the team maximising their performance and translating business goals in a meaningful and innovative way
- Support Service Centre Manager to deliver business targets and objectives through ad-hoc project activity
- Act as an escalation point for Customer Service and Sales Advisors, liaising directly with customers as appropriate
- Demonstrates appropriate service recovery behaviours
- Anticipates operational issues within the team and develops solutions based on logical reasoning, past precedents and best practice
- Follows all performance management guidelines relating to time and attendance, sales and quality requirements as documented in the Call Handling Standards Document and Employee Handbook
[ Person and skills required ]
- Proven experience of leading and developing a team
- Significant experience working in a Customer-focused, target driven environment
- Strong communication skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Flexibility and strong organisational skills
- Determination to succeed
- Time Management
- Action Planning and forward thinking
- Desire to be part of a team delivering world class service
If you believe your skills/experience applies to this great opportunity please apply ASAP! For more information contact Mike at our Coventry office .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'