Customer Service & Sales Support Advisor
Location: Bristol, Avon, BS4 1UL
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (8.30am - 5.00pm)
A fast-growing online tools and equipment retailer is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, positive and friendly person to join our Customer Service team.
Customer Service & Sales Support Advisor - The Role:
On joining our small but busy customer service team you will assist our customers and help deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Writing to customers via email
- Dealing with and satisfying customer enquiries
- Taking customer orders
- Liaising with suppliers
- Dealing with product returns
- General admin duties
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent PC and keyboard skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Team player
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- A flexible and helpful approach
Customer Service & Sales Support Advisor - Experience required:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the following an advantage: Customer support, Customer Service, Customer Advisor, Call centre, Helpdesk, Client Relations, Customer orders, Sales support.
- £16k annual salary
- 37.5 hours per week (8.30am - 5.00pm)
- 22 days annual holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Permanent contract
If you have the skills and experience we require and you enjoy working with friendly, professional people with a bit of fun thrown in, please click on the APPLY button and forward an up to date CV and cover letter.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within four weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Strictly no agencies.
- Customer Service
- Sales support
- Tool hire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job