Customer Service/Sales Representative
£20000 - £23000 per annum
Location commutable from: Kettering, Wellingborough, Rushden, Thrapston, Huntingdon, Stanwick, St Neots, Raunds
Our customers plan some of the largest meetings and conventions across the country. You will work with customers through email, live chat and will manage the details of their orders from start to finish. You will play a vital role in making the customer’s job easier, while helping to make their events a success.
- Enter and manage multiple orders at a time. Make order adjustments per customer requests; work with other departments to ensure changes are made and that customer deadlines are met
- Work with customers on product selection, product pricing and availability, shipping inquiries and order status questions
- Handle incoming request from customers by phone, email, chat and manage their inquiries.
- Research and resolve customer billing issues in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of orders & quotes before release
- Document accounts and ensure follow up and relationship building is effective
- Effectively work with Sales on all matters to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain desired 85% service level
- Maintain company's NPS score to ensure customer satisfaction
- Recommend process and products improvements & changes. Inform Manager regarding trends in customer emails & issues
- Update and clean the customer contact database
- Assist with the assembly of trade show kits and creating marketing emails
- Attend trade shows as needed
- Provide support in project work, other special requests and duties as assigned
- Consistently work in a safe manner regarding self, co-workers, and manufacturing systems. Perform general housekeeping tasks and waste removal incorporating 5S standards within the operations and other areas as required.
• Secondary School Diploma required and/or Post-Secondary diploma in Business Administration/Marketing preferred or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years strong Customer Service and order management experience
• Experience with soft sales in a call center, preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and customer service skills
• Experience with online chat and ecommerce/web sales
• Proficient in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel and Word
• Experience working in promotional products and event planning industry an asset
• Self-motivated, self-directed, goal oriented, and well-organized individual who is comfortable working independently and who can handle and drive multiple deadline projects simultaneously
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong prioritization, problem solving, root cause analysis and attention to details skills
• Ability to build strong collaborative relationships & receive constructive feedback in a positive manner
• Ability to work flexible hours to support customers across Canada
• Ability to travel across Canada and to the US
• Bilingual French/English as asset
In return you will be part of a successful business that has numerous years within the manufacturing and distribution sector and holds great employee values.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'