Customer Service / Sales
Full time, basic salary £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience with OTE £3500, 20 days holiday rising to 25 days after one year, lunch provided on a Wednesday and on-site car parking.
Our client is a well-established and professional organisation that are looking to recruit two Customer Service / Sales Executives. You will be the first point of contact with customers, understanding their needs and building strong relationships. You will be responsible for processing customer orders which can include a mix of items, so this requires excellent attention to detail and clear communication.
The position will involve two hours per day of proactive calling to generate appointments for the external sales team from both an existing and new client base where you will be working to agreed KPI's.
- Answering the phone and redirecting calls to other departments
- Helping customers with enquiries, price requests and product questions
- Processing customers’ orders and agreeing delivery dates by phone and email
- Liaising with other departments to progress orders and update customers
- Recognise when a customer is unhappy and take responsibility to ensure all queries are resolved in a satisfactory timescale
- Reporting to the Sales Office Coordinator with agreed KPI’s each week
- Outgoing personality
- Good communication skills with a professional approach
- Strong attention to detail, and good IT skills
- Keen to learn and share technical product knowledge
- Receive feedback in a positive manner and demonstrate a "can do" attitude
Please apply via the link or contact Louise - Unity Resourcing for more information.
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'