Our client, a fast growing online brand in the business of making people say 'wow, I didn't know you could get one of those', is looking for a dynamic and customer focused individual to join their team.
Do you love dealing with people? Do you get a buzz out of making your customers happy? Can you juggle multiple tasks and keep your head? Do you want to join a successful company and grow with it?
Based in Wooburn Green near Beaconsfield, their products are all produced in-house and end up around the country and the globe at events (2012 Olympics), on TV (BBC Top Gear, X Factor and Strictly), and film (The Inbetweeners' movie), and are used to advertise many well-known brands, but also in the homes and at the parties of the great British public.
This role is at the heart of our busy customer service and sales team. Every day is different and every order is different.
- You are the face of the business
- Your role is to communicate with our broad range of customers via traditional and social media channels
- Establishing the customers' requirements and following up by providing quotations and product recommendations and materials samples
- Contacting lapsed clients to see if they'd like to place an order
- Account management of key clients
- Guiding the customer through the process where necessary and providing after sales service
- Enthusiasm and drive
- First class communication skills written and verbal
- A friendly and confident phone manner
- Aptitude for quick learning
- The ability to absorb technical information and simplify it into lay-terms
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment
- Target driven
- Natural desire to satisfy customers' needs
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).