Your duties are:
• To create new business leads on a daily basis
• Deliver high levels of customer service.
• Identify new revenue opportunities with our existing client base
• Weekly phone contact with our existing customers/suppliers
• Supply daily/weekly update reports
The right candidate must have;
• Knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Excel and Word
• The ability to communicate effectively by telephone as you will liaise on a daily basis with business owners
• Must have own transport or means of travel due to location
• Previous experience in a similar role will be advantageous
This is a job suited to highly motivated and dynamic individuals looking to develop a sales career. You will have an individual development plan which is regularly reviewed to make sure that every individual maximises their potential. In return the employer is able to offer a position with a market leading organisation for the right candidate as well as career progression and development opportunity.
Immediate start available for the right candidate so please do not delay in applying today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job