BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE
Immediate start / Full time candidates required
Weekly & competitive pay
Full in-house training
VP Birmingham are Birmingham's elite outsourced sales and marketing company looking for our next wave of sales professionals!
You’ll be trained in all areas of the company starting from the basic sales and promotions to the back end admin, HR, PR and finance.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers/stores/teams
- Setting up pop-up events at retail/residential locations
- Use charm and sales skills to stop passing by customers
- Track your sales pipeline/KPI’s
- Build your own sales team - compete with others
Are you an over achiever?
Have an ambition and drive to do well?
Look no further!
We’re after energetic and results driven people in Birmingham. Do you already love sales or maybe you’re looking to kick start a career in sales - we’re taking on both!
- A 'YES’ person
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A positive and proactive people person
- Early mornings/late nights are your thing
2020 will be our biggest and brightest year yet as we plan to expand rapidly across the UK. For this reason, we’ll have team leader/management opportunities available which will be discussed with successful candidates looking for progression within their future.
- Uncapped progression opportunities
- Full in-house sales training
- 1 on 1 mentoring
- Social team nights/office nights out
- Regular cash incentives
- Travel the UK and abroad
VP Birmingham will be holding a second stage 'open day’ with successful candidates which will consist of seeing the role first-hand, meeting the team and reaching a mutual decision moving forward. As we work on a commission only basis, this will take place as an unpaid trial day and we will not be covering/reimbursing any travel expenses.
Although we don’t look for huge amounts of experience we provide all necessary product training for each client/campaign. We operate with an open-door policy and offer ongoing support, so it’s a great environment for career starters and career changers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'