Bamboosh Marketing are eager to grow their Customer Service team in the coming weeks before the end of the year. We're looking to find 5 Customer Service Sales Assistants with a passion for working with people, delivering results and having fun while doing so. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds as we offer full comprehensive training to those looking to start at entry-level, such as:
- in-house workshop-style training
- in-house role-playing sessions
- daily sales impacts and motivational talks
- open-door policy: ongoing guidance and support
- access to mentors and networking contacts
- conference calls with high rollers from across the country
- regional and national training seminars hosted by industry experts
We provide our sales and marketing services to companies that are looking to increase their customer base, get more brand awareness and ultimately achieve their sales goals. You'll be an active part of our fun and vibrant environment from the start. You'll get a chance to learn sales, customer service, leadership and much more at our promotional events.
Customer Service Sales Assistants will be involved in:
- Customer acquisition presentations
- Brand management and public relations
- Sales and promotions in different locations
- General customer service
- Client relationship management
Recommended Skills/Qualities for Customer Service Sales Assistants:
- A positive, professional attitude
- Confident communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sales, Customer Service, Retail or Hospitality experience
- The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- A problem solving/ solution oriented nature
- A friendly and positive vibe
Customer-facing experience can be beneficial, but we’re simply looking for people that:
- Are 18+ years of age and legally allowed to work in the UK
- Are willing/able to commute to Cardiff
- Are prepared to work hard to achieve success and financial freedom
- Are excited about personal and professional development
- Are interested in Sales, Marketing, Business
- Can work on a freelance/ self-employed
Your future is in your hands! Apply here now!
Never worked in a similar environment? We are open to inviting top candidates to spend a full, unearned day with us at one of the events as part of the selection process to make sure this commission only role is the right fit on both sides.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'