Customer Service Sales Assistant
EQUAPULSE is seeking ambitious Customer Service Assistants to join our enthusiastic, competitive team of specialists in the heart of Southampton.
Are you looking for a career in marketing and sales with a huge growth potential?
You Will Be Responsible For
- Face-to-face sales
- Track and report sales
- Meet with clients to discuss sales strategies
- Attend team staff meetings
- Answer all questions asked by clients and customers
- Stay abreast of trends
- Build and help maintain customer bases for clients
- Aim towards customer satisfaction retention
- Seek new clients in a wide variety of industries
- Keep abreast of market trends
Benefits of Working as Sales Assistant
- Set your earnings as high as you’d like!
- Generous bonuses for top performers
- Travel to new and exciting locations
- Ability to rise to team leadership
- The sky is the limit for ambitious entrepreneurs!
- Earn industry awards and top performer accolades.
Please send your CV through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible.
To find the right people to represent our clients and help expand our industry, we routinely invite people to spend a full unpaid day on an event observing our sales operations. All roles will be offered on a self-employed basis where the successful candidate gets paid commission only. The day is designed to help the decision-making process and participants do not receive compensation, but they get a chance to see if the door to door opening is best for them.
PLEASE NOTE UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP, WE CAN ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO WORK AND LIVE IN THE UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'