Customer Service & Sales Assistant
The customer service assistant will increase customer confidence and loyalty by providing accurate, fast and friendly customer service in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures. This role will satisfactorily resolve customer concerns or escalate them to appropriate level of management, acquire new customers through sales and maintain existing customers through excellent customer service.
Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide continuous attention to customer needs; greet, assist and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Client representation to their customer bases, ensuring the highest level of product knowledge and professionalism at all times
- Address customer issues and resolve to full satisfaction of customer immediately, within company guidelines while maintaining composure and professionalism.
- Maintain knowledge of front end operations and stay current on changes in policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform pricing duties, as necessary.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Authorisation to work in the United Kingdom
- Demonstrate strong customer service communication skills, effectively addressing and resolving customer concerns with positive business impact.
- Possess a proficient working knowledge of office, front end systems and equipment.
- Possess proficient computer skills.
- Possess demonstrated skills in the ability to perform and deliver customer service expectations.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.
- Lives the Values by embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-driven showing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientated by passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passion through consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
How to apply:
Send a copy of your CV through FAO of the management team. Please ensure that an up to date telephone number and email address has been included as we will be contacted successful candidates within the next 48 hours for an immediate interview.
- Top applicants will attend an unpaid trial day however we aim to offer immediate commencement dates for successful applicants! (20-30 mile radius)
- Events & PR campaigns - so opening not office based
We believe in conducting all of our sales and promotions face to face to provide a more personalised approach to finding new customers and at the same time improving the customer experience. If you agree, you could be our perfect match. All Sales Assistants will work as independent sales advisors on a self employed basis and have a performance (commission only) earning structure, and advancement opportunities are all based on performance also. Our people tell us this makes us a top company to work for because you are rewarded on your value and hard work.