A great opportunity awaits…
We have been in the business of insurance broking now for 14 years, and due to our continual growth, multiple opportunities have arisen within our office. We are a fast-paced insurance brokers, with an amazing team of fun and lively people behind us. You can expect an experienced and professional environment where ambition is seen as a strength.
If you are a keen learner, have a positive attitude and are a great communicator then read on to find out more.
You will be working with our vibrant sales team, predominantly calling potential customers from warm sales leads. You will also be required to take inbound calls, leaving a lasting impression with an excellent customer services manner. Some tasks will include:
- Calling potential customers via the use of warm leads
- Setting the scene with a great telephone manner and leaving a lasting impression
- Taking accurate details from these potential customers and filling out a presentation form
- Ensuring these presentations are passed to the correct individual
- Ascertaining exactly what the customer wants and determining how to present this truthfully
- Taking inbound calls and dealing with them in a professional and precise manner
This role will evolve as you evolve within the company, with potential to cross over into being an account manager, sales advisor, customer services advisor, administrator, underwriter, and the list goes on. We love people with the ambition and drive to move up through the company, and will happily foster this ambition.
What skills do you need…
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great communicator
- High attention to detail
- Profession manner
- Drive and motivation to succeed
- Be a self-starter
- Ability to listen
- Be able to work with a team, whilst being able to focus on your own tasks and work load
- Natural rapport building skills
Whilst it is advantageous to have insurance knowledge it is not absolutely essential as we will give full training to all new starters.
Why Work For Us…
We are an organisation of professional, friendly and fun individuals. We encourage you to be yourself, and smile. You will be given ongoing training and the ability to work in any area of the business you want to try out. We want to help you succeed and be the person professional you want to be.
If that is not enough for you, we also offer very competitive salaries for the right individuals. With a salary range of £16,000 to £25,000 depending on the candidate.
We can also consider flexible working hours for the right applicant.
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job