Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Start dates - Immediate Availability
What an exciting time to join Inspire 212 as we get off the ground and set to work on our mission to be the best. We’re breaking the boundaries of events sales and marketing bringing new engaging and interactive campaigns to our clients. We are committed to providing a phenomenal customer experience.
What will I be doing:
You’re a key player in a customer’s journey, dealing with both new and existing customers. You’ll be there to:
• Promote and sell client products/services.
• Active product demonstrations for customers.
• Discuss purchasing options with perspective customers, giving them the right package for them.
• Work towards sales targets, delivering great customer service throughout.
• Ensure you have in depth product knowledge & training, working with all departments within the company.
What we can’t live without:
• Friendly, confident and able to build relationships with everyone.
• Great communication & organisational skills and experience in a customer facing environment.
• Good tech skills, to ensure customer sign up is efficient (we’ll give you all the training you need).
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
• Uncapped commission, competitive rates.
• Dedicated personal development manager, there to support and promote your professional development
• Great career progression and training path
• Opportunities to travel and be coached by industry experts.
For Consideration: Please send your CV through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible. All our self-employed sales openings are face to face as we believe we can provide a better service for our clients so we target potential customers where they live, shop and work, through B2B, residential and events, so opening is not based in an office. A strong work ethic and desire to succeed are essential. Successful candidates can earn between £250 and £500 in uncapped commission based earnings in the first week.
To find the right people to represent our clients and help expand our industry, we routinely invite people to spend a full day in the field observing our sales operations. The day is designed to help the decision-making process and participants do not receive compensation, but they get a chance to see if the opening is best for them.