Jobrole: Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Salary: £17,500 + £25k OTE
Benefits: Monthly Bonus up to annual £25k (No weekends)
Location: Birmingham - Mosely
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 9-5:30(1hr Lunch)
Job Overview of a Customer Service & Sales Advisor:
Office Angels are currently working with a bespoke Insurance Provider based in bham, this company is experiencing a rapid process of growth, looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service & Sales Advisor with at least 12 months experience.
Our client is looking to recruit an Customer Service & Sales Advisor with asap. You will be joining a existing team of 12 who is friendly, willing to work as a team and likes to learn.
We are looking for someone who can come in hit the ground running, a fast learner, with strong communication skills, likes working to team targets and ideally with some experience in private car insurance, any aspect of insurance experience will be advantageous.
The main role and responsibilities of a Customer Service & Sales Advisor will include;
- Liaising with customers both via email and the telephone
- Arrange quotations in response to customer queries
- Generate sales opportunities
- Providing excellent customer services
- General administration of Insurance paperwork
- Meet team targets
The ideal Customer Service & Sales Advisor will posses the following skills:
- Previous experience within Insurance would be beneficial but not essential
- Must have experience within telesales or customer service environment
- Training will be given
- Must have a polite and courteous telephone manner
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY. If you are not contacted by this date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please only apply if you are immediately available or with a weeks notice as this position is to start within the next two weeks.
You can view all of our roles on www.office-angels.com or on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.