Are you looking for a new challenge working for a multi-Award Winning Logistics company offering genuine career opportunities? Can you bring excellent customer service skills, passion, enthusiasm and high performance to our team? This could be the role for you.
About Unsworth Global Logistics:
Unsworth Global Logistics are an internationally recognized, Award Winning logistics company with an ever-expanding worldwide clientele. Clients turn to UGL for our expertise in offering smart innovative and efficient supply chain solutions. We are a well-established profitable market leader committed in providing an excellent customer experience.
Due to continued growth and expansion we have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service & Sales Advisor.
- Respond to incoming sales enquiries and provide competitive quotations to clients
- Process client orders and provide excellent customer service
- Follow up on sales leads
- Build strong relationships with existing clients in order to understand clients’ needs and maximize sales opportunities
- Pursue new opportunities via cold calling, qualify prospects and book new business appointments for the field sales team
- Negotiate rates with suppliers
- Work towards monthly KPI’s
Experience & Qualities Required:
- Previous sales / customer service experience in a fast paced busy office environment essential
- Knowledge of logistics/shipping sector would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic individual with excellent telephone manner and ability to build relationship with clients
- Ability to prioritise, and organise work in order to achieve deadlines and targets
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a can-do attitude
- Multi-Award Winning staff development programme with structured training plan
- Full time permanent position offering great career progression
- Support from a dedicated team of enthusiastic professionals
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great work environment in a friendly office conveniently located near a tube stop on central line
If this sounds like the next step in developing your career then lose no time and apply online today.
If you do not hear anything from us within 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job