Do you want to represent some of the UK’s most prominent vehicle brands?
Are you a motivated and driven individual keen to pursue or further a career in customer service and sales?
Our client, a leading motor manufacturer insurer, is enjoying ongoing success. They are now looking to recruit a brand-new team of Customer Service & Sales Advisors to work in their brand-new, state-of-the-art contact centre in Aztec West. The Customer Service & Sales Advisors will be responsible for contacting drivers of these vehicle brands to sell and renew their motor insurance policies.
In return for this opportunity, full training and ongoing support and development will be offered, alongside a competitive annual salary and target-driven uncapped monthly bonus. There is also a great overall benefits package available. This includes 21 days holiday that will increase to a maximum of 25 days, a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and the opportunity to gain insurance qualifications. The office in Aztec West is easily accessible by public transport and there is onsite parking available on a first-come first-served basis.
Daily duties to include:
- Contacting new customers to set up their free 7-day insurance policy
- Quoting for annual policies and setting up new policies
- Following up existing customers whose policies are due for renewal
- Processing renewal and cancellation requests
- Up-selling additional products
- Dealing with email correspondence
- Meeting standards of customer service excellence
- Adhering to external regulations and guidelines and internal policies and procedures
- Understanding policy terms and conditions
- Working to individual and team quality and performance targets
The hours for the Customer Service & Sales Advisor is Monday to Thursday shifts between 8.30 a.m. and 7.30 p.m. and Friday 9.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m., 37.5 hours per week.
While previous sales experience is not specifically required for this position, it is important that the successful candidate demonstrates previous experience within a customer facing environment and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more details then please contact me ASAP as my client is holding assessment centres in mid-October for a start date of Monday 13th November.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job