Customer Service & Sales Advisor Team Leader, £21-£25k DOE, 31 Days Holiday, Full Time
Aura Print is a rapidly growing specialist digital printer based near Huddersfield town centre. We are a family-owned business employing 13 people and have a turnover of more than £1M.
New products and overseas markets are driving our growth and we need an experienced customer service or sales leader to help with the customer service workload and use their experience to help the team grow and flourish.
Based on the success, there may be an opportunity for the team leader role to become a customer service management role should the team grow big enough.
The role is office-based and being within the print industry is fast-paced and can be hectic at times so self-management of time and work is required.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Use your experience to lead our customer service approach and help our team improve with the aim to increase sales and repeat orders.
- Audit outbound communications and suggest improvements team members could make.
- Answering inbound calls and emails from customers regarding a query of their online order or potential order.
- Use effective questioning skills to find the most suitable products for customers.
- Recommend alternatives where appropriate and upsell or cross-sell products.
- Relay common questions or faults to the marketing/web team to make improvements to the site.
- Monitoring the Live Chat service on the website and offering support to customers.
- Experience in an e-commerce customer service/sales advisor environment, ideally within print however this isn’t essential if you’re a fast learner.
- The ability to lead and motivate other team members as well as give clear direction & feedback to improve their performance.
- Amazing written and verbal communication through email and via the phone.
- Able to listen to customers needs, problem solve and recommend the best product.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to ask correct follow-up questions based on those details.
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly and navigate sales databases.
- Good MS Office skills, especially Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Able to work independently using your experience of best practice.
If the above sounds great and you’d love the opportunity for your good work to be recognised by a forward-thinking, growing business with emerging overseas markets then get in touch.
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Fast Learner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'