Customer Service/Sales Administrator
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hour working week
£16,500 to £17,000
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
My client based in Brighouse is looking for a customer focused administrator to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have some administrative experience and have the ability to pick up technical information.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Processing orders
- Getting customer delivery requirements
- Attending production meetings
- Liaising with transport companies
- Invoicing completed work
- Dealing with queries and complaints such as delayed deliveries and damaged items
- Updating customers with progression of orders
- Gathering item notes and Bill of Materials to send to production
Skills and experience required:
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- Administrative Support
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Technical Aptitude