This position requires a good 'all-rounder' and you will have the ability to communicate with customers from all backgrounds and all levels. You will be able to think fast and work under pressure and you will have an excellent eye for detail. You will be a part of busy team in a fast paced environment and accuracy must be one of your strengths. Due to the high volume of calls we receive on a daily basis, this role will be suited to someone who has office or call centre experience.
Your duties will include:
* Answering telephone calls from customers and place bookings on the system.
* Dealing with customer complaints or any other issues they may have.
* Booking skip permits with local councils and arrange bay suspensions.
* Assisting & advising customers on their waste requirements ensuring that they get the correct product for their needs.
* Dealing with customer email enquiries/orders.
* A good knowledge of the London/North Surrey area is desirable so that jobs can be priced correctly.
*Keeping track of where and how long customers have had skips on site.
*Costing & Pricing
If you are bright, energetic, don't mind early starts and can maintain a calm head when under pressure then we would like to hear from you. You should be conversant with Microsoft Office/Excel and if you have experience of working within a waste management company it would be a distinct advantage - particularly if you have knowledge of the Weighsoft system.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Office Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job