Are you available immediately?
Do you have previous sales administration or customer service experience?
My client, based on the outskirts of High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator on a permanent basis.
My client has lovely offices, car park on site and also a lovely small team. This will be a one stage interview process and the candidate will start as soon as possible.
- Receiving and making telephone calls to and from customers.
- Using the supplier’s sales literature to suggest appropriate products to customers.
- When required to aid product selection, use the appropriate mathematical formulae to calculate: flow rate and differential pressure across a valve, power consumption of a coil.
- Producing verbal and written quotations for customers.
- Following-up quotations by telephone.
- Preparing samples for customers.
- Sending out sales literature by email or post to customers.
- Resolving issues regarding client complaints.
- Working with other members of the sales & marketing team to create and maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Entering customer orders on to the Exchequer computer system.
- Updating customer records on the CRM database.
- Picking orders on the Exchequer system for despatch and passing the picking list to the stores department for despatch.
- Work closely with other departments, such as production/technical, stores and accounts to provide a consistently high level of customer service.
- Order processing
- Customer service/queries
- Database management
- Small amount of Purchasing/PO number
- General admin
If you've read the above and are confident you're interested and suitable please apply now! As mentioned, this could be a quick turn around for the right candidate!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'