Customer Service role (Contact Centre Consultant)
Swindon (SN1 1HN)
About this role:
This role is working as part of an Award winning Life and Pensions Contact Centre. You will answer simple and complex customer queries relating to their Life or Pension products; liaising with other areas of the business to provide support and solutions for all their policy needs. To join our team you will need to be passionate about customer service, have a talent for talking to people and an ability to multi-task. You will need to be confident, articulate and able to learn a variety of systems to a high level of competence, whilst achieving our call handling targets.
What will you do:
- Be an ambassador for the company as the first point of contact for customers, financial advisers and 3rd parties
- You will answer a range of queries following regulated procedures
- Queries can range from a plan valuation or change of personal details to complex trust or technical policy information
- You will be conversant in using multiple systems to meet the desired outcome
- Go the extra mile with our customers, be able to clearly explain complex, technical information in an understandable way
- Be polite, professional, enthusiastic and calm
- You will need to integrate well within your team
- Be a positive influence with customers and colleagues alike
Your experience will include:
- GCSE's including Maths and English Grade C or above or grade 4 or above
- Confident and Articulate telephone manner
- Proven record in Customer services
- Good team player
- To be computer literate and confident; including experience using Microsoft Office programs
- The ability to listen and accurately record information
About Capita Life & Pensions:
At Capita Life and Pensions, we work in partnership with our clients to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. Our expertise and our talented team help provide specialist solutions and improve operational effectiveness for new and existing clients, saving them money and adding value.
What's in it for you:
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & well-being and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
- Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. Or contact for more information.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=GL528YQ&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=GL528YQ&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
- call centre
- customer service
- contact centre
- customer care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"