Tag Resourcing is supporting a well established and creative business in their search for a Customer Service Representative. This role would suit someone who has a great telephone manner, is confident in decision making and has the passion to provide outstanding customer service.
Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook with strong written communication skills.
The Client: A industry leading Milton Keynes based business with a worldwide reputation for providing top quality products and service.
The company provides a vibrant, supportive environment with numerous staff incentives.
Job Scope: This role would entail the maintenance of a busy customer email correspondence process, receiving incoming customer service calls and sales calls. Ensuring all correspondence is recorded accurately. You would take ownership of the complaints resolution process and deal with any customer queries, as well as staying focussed on completing daily admin and logs.
- Delivering excellent customer service both written and verbal
- Providing Customers with advise and expert knowledge of the products
- Liaising with all areas in the business and providing customer feedback
- Recording customer queries accurately and maintain logs and other general admin tasks
- Acknowledge, investigate and resolve customer's complaints/issues in a calm and professional manner
- Communicating with customers courteously via email, letter and telephone
Experience and personal attributes required:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent written communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to take initiative and resolve issues
- Must be good at multi-tasking
- Team player
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner