Customer Service Responder - Christchurch - Competitive Salary
Our client, a leading company based in Christchurch, are currently looking to recruit an Operations Advisor to join their team.
In this role you are required to understand and handle complex situations whilst staying calm and actioning things accordingly.
Your duties will include:
- Initial response and first point of contact to clients across the globe
- Case management of assistance calls
- Notify and collaborate with relevant parties
- Understand and react accordingly to emergency procedure requirements
- Administer and maintain data using a range of specialist software and internal security software
- Ensure daily operational communications are conducted to standard
- Meet required KIP's
- Effectively manage all aspects of the case lifecycle, including case notification, verification, authorisation, task reassignment/case handover and case closure
- React accordingly to the customers situation and their needs to deliver superior customer service, this may include using empathy, handling crisis or grief, liaising relatives and providers, taking ownership and responsibility of situations and problems
- Review and develop existing process and procedures
- Ensure effective handover and feedback is given to the wider team to ensure 24/7 cover
- Escalate issues, risks, ideas/suggestions to the line manager as needed to ensure business effectiveness and processes continue to be fit for purpose
Skills and experience required:
- Be able to follow and develop processes
- Ability to understand complex problems, supportive details for decision making and taking effective action
- Have a confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Package and complex database use
- Worldwide geographical knowledge is desirable, with an active interest in current affairs
- Being bilingual will be an advantage
- Knowledge of the health insurance industry will be an advantage
In this role you will be working varied shift patterns Monday - Friday.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
For more information please contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment.
- call centre
- customer service
- customer service advisor
- customer service responder