The culture of enact is determined by our ambitious, committed and friendly people.
With a passion for providing exceptional service to both our clients and customers, a busy and focused atmosphere is always evident.
We have built a wealth of experience within the teams and this encourages support, constant learning and good relations. The growth and development of our people is paramount and training is continually provided to ensure potential is achieved.
We are constantly seeking new talent to join our teams. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
Aside from a competitive remuneration package, we also offer a salary sacrifice scheme, which enables you to buy or sell annual leave, childcare vouchers and enhanced pension package. We have free weekend parking in Leeds city centre and we can provide a rail travel season ticket. When we as a business hit target, we finish work early at month-end and unwind with free drinks laid on in "The Lounge", our superb staff area. In addition to this our annual Summer BBQ and End of Year black-tie events are not to be missed!
Over the last two years our charity fundraising events have raised over £25,000 and has seen the team take part in fun, challenging, tasty and rewarding tasks.
You don’t have to be social to work here but it helps!
Team Player (Customer Service)
To provide high quality customer service to lenders, brokers and legal firms within a contact centre environment.
- Liasing with institutional lenders, estate agents, brokers and legal firms in relation to conveyancing applications.
- Liaise with customers throughout the conveyancing process.
- Dealing with new instructions, opening cases and making welcome calls to customers.
- Liaise with legal teams to ensure all service levels are met.
- Manage pipeline of abeyance matters.
- Input of data onto the computerised system.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Good data input skills.
- Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment (Desired)
- Conveyancing Knowledge (Desired)
We are looking for people to work varied shifts ranging from Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm, 9am-5.30pm or 10.30am-7pm plus some weekends working Saturday 9am-4.30pm and Sunday 10am-3.30pm.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- data input
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job