We are recruiting for highly respected and leading provider of retirement benefits. Who are renowned for offering ongoing training and development
They are now seeking a numner of additional Customer Service Representatives, where you will be provided with full product training in order to provide a professional service existing policies and clients.
Acting as the first point of contact for customers and clients, your responsibilities can include:
- Responding to all level of queries regarding their product range, via telephone, web and chat.
- Liaising with third parties (Solicitors, GPs and Intermediaries etc.) to ensure customers details are correct in order to ensure they are in receipt of their income or mortgage funds
- Producing quotes and/or re-quotes, together with performing relevant administrative tasks according to procedure
- Liaising between departments to ensure all queries are dealt with efficiently and result in the best customer experience
- Providing a positive and helpful service to ensure the customers are dealt with efficiently and result in the best customer experience
Educated to a good standard including Maths & English (GCSE’s A-C Grades or equivalent), your experience will have been gained within a similar professional customer services environment. Any financial services experience would be preferable but not essential as product training is provided.
This is a position that will allow you to focus, maintain and progress, therefore it is essential that you possess a professional and motivated attitude, together with excellent verbal and written communications skills, coupled with the ability to listen, understand and question in order to explain information and provide an outstanding customer services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"