Detailed Job Description
Customer Service Representatives
Salary: £7.93 - £8.96 per hour + Shift Premiums + Benefits
Location: Knowsley Business Park
Due to our ever expanding, exciting and global business here at QVC we're looking for talented Customer Service Representatives who are passionate about creating a great customer experience to join our Award Winning Contact Centre Team based in our QVC Customer Operations Centre.
To be truly great in this role, you'll bring your personality and energy along with the ability to tailor your service to our customers' needs (we don't believe in scripted calls). You will also have a passion for creating an incredible customer experience every time.
We need people who have a friendly, professional and natural telephone manner with the ability to effectively handle inbound calls from our customers, demonstrating tact, discretion & patience, whilst dealing with a high level of confidentiality. Good interpersonal and communication skills along with team spirit are essential for this role. Our call volumes change regularly based on the products being sold per hour so flexibility is crucial for us to ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience.
As a Customer Service Representative you will:
- Deliver a great customer experience to all QVC customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolving customer issues at first point of contact
- Meet department and individual productivity goals of customer call times to ensure our customers aren’t kept waiting
- Make suggestions and notify the correct departments of any concerns that could impact our customers shopping experience
- Put forward your ideas on how to improve the customer experience
- Provide a positive image of QVC to every customer in line with the QVC brand and Values.
- To undertake any such other duties of a similar nature that may be assigned from time to time.
Training & Support
We're not looking for the finished representative, but what we are looking for is someone who can learn quickly and has the right mix of great customer service experience and the desire to go the extra mile for our customers. You will also need great attention to detail and accuracy.
We will provide you with 4 weeks full time training. This training will provide you with all the technical skills you need for the job. You will be fully trained on our systems and technology however good PC skills are essential for this role.
- 23 days holiday entitlement (pro-rata)
- Share Success Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension plan - employee contribution is 4% and employer contribution is 8% of basic salary.
- Staff discount of 20% on products sold at QVC and access to the onsite staff shop featuring heavily discounted goods.
- MyQVC Rewards - Retail discount scheme - offering discounts from a wide range of retailers and suppliers and many more!
Part time days 15 hour weekly contract, including an additional 10 hour flex uplift. You must be flexible between 7am - 6pm Monday - Sunday
Full time days 37.5 hour weekly contract. You must be flexible between 7am-6pm Monday -Sunday
Part time weekend days 15 hour weekly contract. You must be flexible between 7am - 7pm Saturday - Sunday
Part time evenings 10 hour weekly contract, including an additional 10 hour flex uplift. You must be flexible between 5pm - 2am Monday - Sunday
Full time Evenings 37.5 hour weekly contract. You must be flexible between 5pm-2am Monday -Sunday
Part time overnight 15 hour weekly contract:
There really is something for everyone!
What happens next?
- If this sounds like the role for you - click 'Apply’
- Visit our website and fill in our online application form which shouldn’t take more than half an hour or so to complete
- If you pass the online assessment, we will be in touch to let you know the next steps.
- Attend a recruitment event at our Knowsley Site, which will take about 2 hours. You’ll get to meet the team and see what the job’s really like.
At QVC we see it like this, you spend a third of your life in work, so work happy* Live better
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job