Our established and highly reputable client is seeking to recruit additional Customer Service Representatives to join their team in Burgess Hill.
Responsible for all aspects of customer support, in line with the Processes, to meet the agreed service level KPI’s.
- Review and approval of all incoming customer orders for price, quantity and terms in line with supporting quotation or contract.
- Efficient and quick resolution of any customer order queries
- Ensure all quotation and modification requests are actioned, according to the Company Process from customers for standard prices.
- Ensure all customer Administration, Commercial, Logistical and Technical Questions are actioned, according to the Company Process.
- Management of all Administration Complaints according to the Company Process using the CRM system. Responsible for registering all Technical customer complaints and organisation of product return for evaluation if necessary.
- For all Administration Complaints, ensuring corrective actions and training in place to ensure reductions of repeat errors.
- Ensure all CRM data (contacts, leads, customers) is of the highest accuracy and up to date.
GCSE Maths and English to level C or above or equivalent
2 years + in Customer Service environment, demonstrating strong customer orientation with commercial and logistical understanding.
Strong customer service orientation. A team spirited personality with outstanding written and verbal communication. Able to prioritise effectively, and work to agreed deadlines. Systematic problem solver who will find a way or make a way to solve a customer need. Good software skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, ERP & CRM systems, web portals).
This is a great opportunity to join an established business who take their customer service levels extremely seriously. This is a great long-term opportunity to work in a lovely office environment.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job