Recruitment Solutions Wales are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their manufacturing Client in the Rhondda Valleys. The successful candidates will manage a portfolio of customer accounts, grow existing sales through excellent customer service and maintain customer relations.
* Act as the primary point of contact for the account portfolio and maintain strong lines of communication with client base.
* Provide quotations to customers within the company agreed timescale. Referring to the line manager where necessary to win works and maintain the highest possible quote conversion.
* Obtain a minimum of three prices for sub contract works for all relevant quotes.
* Process all new accounts referring to finance for all associated credit checks.
* Accurately process all orders within company software systems.
* Complete the necessary purchase requisition form for all orders.
* Launch remake orders via production where errors are made.
* Maintain the highest standards of paperwork at all times.
* Monitor receipt of completed paperwork returned from site and from internal departments.
* Handling customer complaints in a sympathetic and professional manner, escalating to a line manager where appropriate.
* Identify and manage risks alongside the installation team, including the co-ordination of Risk Assessment and Method Statements.
* Where appropriate, co-ordinate and support the work of any sub-contractors with the Installation team.
* Promote best practice on health and safety matters.
* Issue all appropriate company and legal paperwork.
* Establish and maintain a robust contact strategy for the client portfolio to ensure all clients are contacted on a regular basis and are happy with the service provided.
* Work to sale KPI's as set out by the Company.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
The position is temp to perm for the right candidate.
The salary is 18 - 20k depending on experience.
Email your CV to
- good telephone manner
- Customer Service experience
- IT Literate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job