Job Role - Customer Service Representative
Location - Kings Hill, West Malling
Salary - £21,500 per annum
Duration - Permanent, Full time
Connect2Staff have an exciting opportunity for a customer service representative to join a well-established and successful business in the West Malling area.
We are seeking someone who has exceptional customer service skills, excellent telephone manner and a positive can-do attitude. You must have experience working towards deadlines and can work well in a team as well as working by yourself.
Your main purpose within your role would be to deliver efficient and effective customer service to existing and prospective customers. You would be expected to always respond and exceed customer expectations. You will also actively promote the businesses products and service to recognise sales opportunities and increase new business.
Key Job Duties
- To obtain a high-level knowledge around the systems, processes and products within the department
- Develop excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers to extend own network
- Able to communicate articulately to a high level whether verbal or written communication
- To actively participate in positive communication between the Customer Service Teams
- To participate in the performance management system by giving and receiving feedback, gathering evidence to support performance and behaviour
- Maintaining awareness of and complying with relevant business policies and procedures that fulfil legal/audit requirements (e.g. GDPR and the businesses Complaints Procedure)
- Experience in handling a high volume of customer calls
- Great customer service skills
- Being able for act professionally under pressure
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accuracy and attention to detail is key
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'