This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Customer Service Team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player looking for a new challenge within the customer service environment and already posses significant customer service experience.
Great customer service is critical at OrderWise. We supply a technical large software product to clients with complex requirements and we need to make sure our products and services are aligned with our clients. We need to understand client's pains and impacts and develop our products and services to cater for their varied needs.
Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. As a Sales Lead Generator, you will find each day rewarding and enjoyable and feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the Company as a whole. You will be confident and good at building relationships with people at all business levels, have the ability to 'think on your feet’ and have excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have ability to learn new skills quickly and accurately.
By working as part of the OrderWise team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- You also get your Birthday off too!
- Easily accessible working location
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
- Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
- Flexi-Breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer
- Working from home time
- Regular staff activity nights
- Reacting to client demands and coordinating departments to solve clients issues.
- Being an ambassador for the Company.
- Helping clients understand the software they have and how it works.
- Understand businesses pain points & issues and be able to explain how these can be overcome.
- Liaising with internal departments to create and deliver solutions to client issues.
- Attend meetings with clients - digital and physical.
- Gain and maintain fantastic relationships with clients.
- Generate positive outcomes for both the client and the Company.
- Provide and ever increasing customer satisfaction level.
You will already be able to demonstrate:
- Great customer care skills
- Great experience with software products
- Great knowledge of businesses and their processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Being a strong team player and good relationship building skills.
- Being self-motivated and demonstrate a positive outlook.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday).
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'