Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics, and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
Our dedicated Technology & Operations division manages day-to-day operations, data processing and information analysis, utilising innovative technology to provide our clients with end to end solutions as well as a range of value-added services. Our continued investment in our proprietary technology platforms allows us to automate wealth management workflows, manage large consumer and member bases or provide insights through predictive analytics. By focussing on product and service innovation, our Technology & Operations division has evolved to become an innovative provider of solutions, identifying and anticipating the needs of clients across Link Group.
A varied and challenging customer facing role set within a Customer Service Team environment.
You will be responding to customer queries from shareholders and employees. You will need to demonstrate excellent customer focus and a desire to find the right outcomes for the customer in a professional and positive manner. Upon commencing your 6 month probationary period you will be required to begin study for module 1 of the Investment Operations Certificate which will be funded by Link and is an industry recognised certification. Following this there may be further study opportunities and/or learning through an Apprenticeship scheme.
Key Accountabilities and main responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Effectively respond to inbound contact from customers and their representatives in line with service levels and at first point of contact
- Adhere to Identification & Verification checks (ID&V) on all enquiries and in line with procedures
- Develop and demonstrate expert knowledge and awareness of our products & procedures and ensure this knowledge is kept up to date by completing mandatory training and responding to coaching and other learning
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and a passion for great customer service. Identify the customers’ needs and respond positively and professionally.
- Escalate queries, complaints, risks and issues promptly in line with procedures
- Accurately record information in the relevant systems
- Use core systems to effectively respond to service enquiries
- Support and assist other teams / projects as requested
- Respond to feedback and identify own areas for learning and self-development and take responsibility for own performance
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements
- Support Link Group assurance programs that deliver effective risk management and compliance practices
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Proven experience within a Customer Service Contact Centre environment
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above
- Proven experience of working (and delivering) to daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Experience within the Financial Services industry
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving ability and good attention to detail
- Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) qualification or working towards (desirable)
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'