Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our client in their Loughborough Office’s on a 12-month contract. The successful candidate will have proven experience in developing customer relationships, as well as data inputting and being confident on new systems. This is a fantastic opportunity working for a Global Organisation, looking after their Healthcare division.
Your duties will include:
- To provide Customer Service and support through utilising various systems.
- Ensuring all transactions always meet required compliance standards and defined Service Level Agreements.
- To collaborate with all internal stakeholders to ensure we are providing the highest level of service and any queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Participate in all company initiatives eg daily tier reviews, team meetings, training as well as completing all compliance and EHS courses as required.
- Will be assigned key accounts. Therefore, relationship building skills are key.
- As required customer visits or weekly customer/business contact calls.
- Proactive account & order management.
Experience will include using SAP and Salesforce. The successful candidate will be able to learn new systems quickly and work proactively to ensure the best customer service at all time.
Hourly rate - £13.00 per hour
Location - Loughborough
Working hours - 37.50 hours Monday - Friday, flexible working.
This is a fantastic position, working for a brilliant organisation! You will be working in their stunning Loughbrough site, although for the first couple of months you may be working from home also. Working within a friendly team, with plenty of support, secure parking and 33 days annual leave after 12 weeks of working there.
Please apply now! Please bear in mind that due to the high volume of applications, it is difficult for us to get back to everyone at the moment and therefore if you have not been contacted within 3 working days then you are to presume that you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'