Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics, and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
Our Retirement & Superannuation Solutions division combines its proprietary technology, process and people to deliver a comprehensive financial data solution to its superannuation clients. We support clients across all superannuation fund sectors including government, industry, retail and corporate.
By accompanying our core member and employer administration with a full range of value-added services, we offer the most comprehensive superannuation administration solution on the market. The scale, adaptability and ease of use of our proprietary systems, in conjunction with our integrated analytics offering, allow us to innovate and grow with the needs of our clients.
We are recruiting for Customer Service Representatives in the Poole, Dorset office.
To deliver results through the handling of customer and intermediary enquiries in line with their needs. Meet customer expectations by providing a market leading customer centric service which builds excellent relationships.
- Demonstrate care and empathy for the customer and intermediary need in handling customer enquiries
- Promote customer and intermediary self-service through the system navigation support provided
- Achieve high standards of quality, efficiency and productivity
- Build and maintain relationships through the delivery of customer requests within timeliness standards set
- Take personal responsibility for resolving customer and intermediary concerns.
- Contribute to a positive team culture
- Demonstrate adherence to customer focus and conduct policy
- Demonstrate flexibility and collaboration towards meeting customer and business needs
- Customer centric mind set and experience of working in customer services
- Experience of working in a telephony / contact centre environment
- Ability to work to a set of policies and standards
- Demonstrate a flexible approach towards changing business needs
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'