Customer Service Representative
Permanent, 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Hours are between 8am - 6pm (No Shift Rota)
- Strong Customer Focus ensuring we always do the right thing for the customer
- GCSE Grade C or above to include Maths and English or equivalent
- Good communications skills
- Discretionary annual bonus (up to 5%)
- Company pension scheme membership
- 23 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Holiday allowance rising with promotion
- Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our client's bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
- 24/7 access to a wide range of books
- Receive a wide range of retail discount shopping schemes
- Access to our client's Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
Don't miss this highly competitive opportunity, apply today.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'