Quality Personnel are working on an exciting opportunity within customer services (not call centre). If you enjoy being empowered to make decisions and want to give the best service then this role may be ideal for you.
You really will have the best interests of the customers at heart. This company has a very loyal customer base and as such provides the very best customer service.
Based in Milton Keynes their small and quality driven customer service division are seeking a person with first class customer service experience to work in their small and friendly team.
Duties to include:
- Taking ownership and resolving service or product related issues
- Providing help and advice to customers by telephone and email (you will be formulating your own email responses and should be able to do so in a friendly yet professional tone (good grammar and spelling are essential)
- Handling complaints and difficult situations in a calm manner
- Investigating and resolving customer issues and complaints
- Entering customer comments onto the CRM System in an accurate and efficient way
- Ensuring that the relevant administration is completed on a daily basis
- Communicating courteously with customers and internal departments and building rapport
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written is a must
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm manner
-Strong administration skills and computer skills
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'