Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team on a permanent basis. Contracts are offered on a full or part time basis.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm(30 minute lunch)
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum
The job will involve…
- Using your knowledge of products to provide a personalised experience for customers
- Communicating courteously with customers via email, phone and letter
- Ensuring all relevant administration is completed on a daily basis
- Providing help and advice to customers on the products we offer
- Investigating and solving customer issues and complaints
- Ensuring accurate records of any issues/problems and issuing compensation if required
- Assisting stores with any administration, queries and issues when required
The Person will…
- Be skilled in written communication, including email and letter
- Have experience working within a customer service role
- Have the ability to work in a call handling and administrative role
- Possess a passion for delivering world class customer service
- Be a team player with lots of patience
- Will demonstrate a good standard of IT skills to include Outlook
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Have the ability to handle some difficult calls in a calm manner
- Work in a friendly and tactful way
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'