Would you like to work as part of a leading global organisation? Specialising in sales, marketing and distribution worldwide.
We are looking for a confident and hardworking individual to join this fast growing company.
- Be the first point of contact for customers/suppliers building up strong relationships and providing excellent customer service
- Receive and process orders via telephone, email and fax
- Prepare quotes in line with guide pricing
- Handle all queries regarding orders placed or due to be placed
- Ensure that orders arrive on time and advise of any potential delays
- Provide a high level of support to the Account Managers to ensure delivery of the optimum level of customer service
- Investigate and resolve any invoice queries and liaise with accounts to ensure that no invoices are awaiting authorisation / payment
- Ensure best working practice is followed
- Work flexibly to provide holiday cover with other Sales/Supply Service Representatives
- Highly articulate and numerate
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent people skills
- Quick to learn
- "Can do", flexible attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Administration experience, ideally in a similar role
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Joining a Sales/Supply Representative team of 6
- Personal Pension
HUNTRESS ARE NOW SHORTLISTING SO PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'