Do you want to work in offices which is definitely better than what you work in now? Do you want a job within a new and upcoming company, which you can be a part of its growth? Do you love customer service, and want to take your career to the next level? Then look no further, put down the phones and apply today!
This role of a customer service representative is based on the outskirts of Cardiff, offering a salary of between £18,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience, flexible working hours Monday to Friday 8am - 6:30pm with the occasional Saturdays, and holidays starting at 24 days + 8 days increasing 1 day per year.
Sounds good? It gets better. Other benefits of the customer service representative include:
- Free on site gym
- Free parking
- Ministry of fun - loads of socials and events throughout the year
- Games room
- and much more!
As a customer service representative you will be:
- Providing an excellent service to new and existing customers, over email phone and web chat.
- Explaining the services and products to customers in a clear and informative way
- Processing transfers and payments from request through to completion
What are we looking for?
- Experience working as a customer service representative
- A team player and a whizz at multi-tasking
- Advantage would be either experience working in investments, pensions or within the financial services sector
- A passion for your self development and career, and helping the company succeed
If this ticks all your boxes, then apply today for the role of the Customer Service Representative or contact Leanne or Natalie on to speed up your application.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'