We are currently looking to hire enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives for a fast-growing company from the financial sector, based in Banbury. This is a great opportunity to join a company with substantial growth plans and will provide fantastic opportunities to grow & progress.
Earn up to £600 in commission per month on top of a fantastic basic salary of £21,000
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for:
- Resolving customer queries via phone and email
- Inbound and Outbound calls
- Delivering first-class customer service
- Assisting customers with applications and aftercare
- Accurately logging data and updating records
- Adhering to procedures and regulations
- Responsibly handling loan applications
- Hitting targets and KPIs
What are the benefits?
- Starting salary of £21,000, plus commission structure after successful probation period
- Clear career progression plans
- Incentive days
- Strong team culture
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Central Banbury location
Who are they looking for?
The role ideally requires:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Experience in a contact centre environment
- Excellent people skills
- Responsible, confident decision making skills
- Organised, problem-solving approach
- Clear, professional telephone manner
- Strong typing skills
- Previous experience from credit industries advantageous
Working hours are on a rotating 2-week shift pattern, as well as x2 Saturdays per month
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity in 2020, then apply today!
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'