Job Title: Customer Representative
Location: 88-90 St. James's Street, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 1NJ
Salary: £9,612 - £10,224 (FTE - £16,020 - £17,040)
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (21 Hours), work Saturdays on a rota
The Company are looking for a Customer Representative to proactively identify and support customer's needs by providing an exceptional customer experience in an open and welcoming environment.
What are they looking for?
An ability to provide excellent customer service is essential alongside a passion to do more and enjoy both the challenges and rewards that come from these interactions.
They offer full training so experience in finance or banking is not required, however they are looking for their next team members to have a good standard of general education (GCSE Grade C), experience of customer service, good communication skills, ability to deal with queries, problem solve and have a willingness to work some Saturday mornings.
You could come from a range of backgrounds like retail, sales, call centre or cashier as they have a fantastic training program to support you with the coaching and learning to develop your career at the Marsden.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensure all operational and regulatory risk is adhered to
- Understand the branch business plan and work towards your own individual expectations and outcomes
- Contribute to the success of the team
- You'll also have a responsibility to specialise and remain competent in AIP delivery and/or 3rd party products
- Work Saturdays on a rota
- Full UK Driving Licence
- To be mobile within the branch network
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- Starting salary of £9,612 (£16,020 FTE) - £10,224 (£17,040 FTE) per annum (Successful candidates coming in at £9,612 will increase to £9,828 after completion of probationary period)
- Additional remuneration linked to organisational performance
- Hours available on a Saturday morning at an increased rate
- 23 days holiday which increase on length of service plus bank holidays (13.5 days pro rata)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Simply health level 1 cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Please note that CV's without a covering letter will not be considered
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Customer Service Representative, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Support, Client Service Advisor, Customer Services, Customer Service Assistant, CSA, Administrator, Front Desk will also be considered for this role.
- Customer Services
- Customer Support
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Adviser
- Front Desk
- Customer Services Executive
- Client Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'