Customer Service Representative
My client is currently looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives who are looking for their next career working with a market leader.
Due to significant continuous growth they have gone from strength to strength and are now excited to be recruiting within their inbound contact centre for representatives who strive on achieving incentives and goals whilst providing exceptional knowledgeable customer service.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide customers with all the details they want and need to ensure "peace of mind"
- Assist with enquiries and creating policies through listening and understanding customers’ needs to create a bespoke insurance package
- Demonstrate a fantastic customer experience through engaging interactions
- Support colleagues in a variety of departments through training and progression
- Driving self-improvement whilst being provided with effective coaching and tailored development plans, whilst working towards SMART objectives
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £17,000- £19,000 dependant on experience plus an achievable uncapped monthly bonus scheme averaging £300 - £400
- An opportunity to increase your basic salary up to every 6 months along with monthly incentives
- Private health insurance provided by Vitality
- A FREE [exc. Tax] Gym membership supported by Vitality
- FREE travel insurance in Europe and discounted annual worldwide travel insurance
- Discounts at Cinemas, retailers and entertainment in partnership with Perkbox
- Personal development and coaching plans provided, tailored and reviewed monthly, to guide you in progressing within our company
- Contact Centre
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'