Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you a customer service enthusiast?
At Fiserv we believe our employees are exceptional people and we invest in their growth by delivering continuous training and development and rewarding benefits for a fulfilling career.
Join Fiserv and embark on a career where you will be working for a global leader in the 'FinTech’ industry.
Here at Fiserv, we are always looking for passionate, empowered and innovative individuals to join us. You will need to be a resilient individual and will be someone who enjoys speaking to customers. In addition to this, we are also looking for the following skills and experience in relation to this role.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good listening skills due to the nature of the calls
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to think and act quickly under pressure
About the role
Location: Basildon, Essex (Festival Leisure)
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
We are open from 8am to 11pm and have a variety of shifts available on part time or full time hours.
Salary: Between £18’500 and £19’000 depending on the position PLUS shift allowance which could be 6% or 12% on top of your salary!
Start dates: We have various start dates in November, December and the New Year
These are telephony-based role, on behalf of our financial clients and in this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Using your initiative and problem solving skills to arrange payment solutions i.e. direct debits
- Working on a computer and using our in house systems to be able to provide the best customer service
- Ensuring the customer is provided with the correct information, having the attention to detail in order to ensure that any account amendments are correct, this is as well as protecting customer’s account information and adhering to financial regulations
- Maintaining a high level of quality to deliver an outstanding customer journey
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
What we offer
- A competitive local salary
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays pro rata
- A clear and defined career path
- Access to training and development
- Competitive pension scheme - 1.5x Employer contribution
- Free on & offsite parking (with a shuttle bus to our free multi-storey)
- Access to an on-site gym
- Incentives and benefits package, including; discounts, health plan, etc.
Competencies for the role
- Empathy - Being able to put yourself in the Customer’s shoes as every call will be different with some being more challenging than others
- Problem solving - This is vital for this position, whether it is collecting a payment or alternatively putting the correct arrangements in place for the Customer’s account
- Organisation skills - Ensuring that you are punctual, have good time management and are able to work across multiple systems while communicating with Customer’s
- Communication - Able to listen, empathise and understand a variety of issues that a Customer could have in regards to the arrears
Full Driving Licence is preferred due to the location as access to public transport is limited, unless you live locally and can walk/cycle or car share.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'