Customer Service Representatives
- Full-time, temporary on going
- £8.00 - £9.00 per hour
- Must be able to work shifts
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
Are you looking for a career in Customer Service? We are currently recruiting Customer Service Representatives for an organisation in Newcastle, based in their newly rebranded office. With a competitive salary & additional benefits, there couldn't be a better time to join!
The ideal candidate should have a passion for delivering excellent customer service & ideally has knowledge in the energy sector. Immaculate customer service and the ability to hit targets should be at the forefront of every task.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivering excellent customer service on behalf of the UK’s leading brands
- Handling inbound calls from new/existing customers keen to talk to you
- Customer service through all channels of communication
- Ensuring all customer needs are satisfied
- Using excellent English language daily
- Following company systems & procedures
- Customer service experience is essential
- Energy sector knowledge is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Target driven mind set
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent comprehension
Please apply with an up to date CV.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'