Customer Service Advisor, London, £19,000 - £22,000, Media Company, Immediate Start!
Our client, an incredibly well-established, successful British media company, are looking to recruit an articulate, enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join them on an initial one-year fixed-term contract basis. Our client own a number of nationwide radio companies so are instantly recognisable, and are an incredible company to have on anyone's CV!
Our client are located in the heart of the West End, and their offices are located in the middle of various radio studios. As a result, it is common for radio presenters/celebrities to be walking through the office. Due to the company's passion to offer an incredible service to all listeners, they have recently recruited a new team to start liaising with listeners over the phone, email, web chat and social media, and require one more candidate to complete the team! In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound calls over the phone, email and live chat
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Managing and resolving customer complaints
- Entering new customer information onto the system
- Identifying and escalating priority issues
- Providing a world-class service to all listeners!
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Experience in handling inbound calls/emails in an inbound customer service environment
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic personality
- Availability to commence work on Monday the 15th of April
The working hours for the role are as follows:
- Monday - Friday (8-hour shifts between the hours of 8.00am and 7.00pm)
- Occasional Saturday work (10.00am - 3.00pm with a day off in lieu during the week) - it is expected to be 1 in 3 Saturdays
As this is a completely new team for our client, there is every possibility that the position will be made permanent at some point throughout the one year contract. Any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!
- Customer Service Representative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'