Customer Service Representative
Up to £19,000
Permanent, 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Hours are between 8.00am - 6.00pm (Shift Rota)
We are looking for and confident Customer Service Representatives to join our Customer Contact team in Basingstoke. You should have a knack for delivering excellent communications. Our in-house training will help you achieve your best potential by getting you familiarised with our wide range of products. Working as part of a team, you will be an important first point of contact to assist our customers in their queries, as well as in updating our relevant systems.
Your Role With Us:
* Get to work for some of the largest globally recognised names in the Life & Pensions industry
* Deliver excellent customer service to our valued customers
* Appropriately problem solving and responding to customers (including vulnerable customers and complainants) based on their needs
* Taking initiative and ownership of what you do
* Continually develop and refine your personal skills and knowledge to improve support
What We're Looking For:
* Strong customer focus ensuring we always do the right thing for the customer
* Understanding of the financial services industry (desirable)
* GCSE Grade C or above to include Maths and English or equivalent
* Good written communications skills
* Confident professional telephone manner
* Good IT skills including word and excel
* Good time keeping
* Ability to work under pressure
* Basingstoke Winterthur House
* Onsite restaurant and private gardens
* Short walk from the Festival Place Shopping Centre
* 3 minute walk from train station
* Discretionary annual bonus (up to 5%)
* Company pension scheme membership
* 23 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
* Holiday allowance rising with promotion
* Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
* 24/7 access to a wide range of books
* Receive a wide range of retail discount shopping schemes
* Access to our Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
* Get to volunteer in our own employee communities throughout the working day
* Develop your career through a wider global organisation of the TCS family
Don't miss this competitive opportunity, apply today!
Diligenta is a leading provider of business process services for the Life & Pensions (L&P) industry, and is a UK-based FCA regulated subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Providing an excellent customer service is at the heart of everything we do. This is how we have been able to administer over 18 million policies on behalf of our global clients. We deliver a wide range of services including Customer Services, IT and Change Management.
We have worked with 7 of the top 10 UK L&P companies - and this number is continually growing. By joining us, you will be able to work under some of our globally recognised clients such as The Phoenix Group, M&G Prudential, Scottish Widows, Aviva (formerly Friends Life) and Sun Life Financial of Canada UK.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Diligenta, Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words. They're the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that's the right fit for every person inside of it. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and believe that diversity drives innovation.
We also take a holistic approach and are always growing our network of people, programs and tools all designed to help employees grow and manage their careers. We foster both a top-down and grassroots approach and are part of the wider TATA & Sons global organisation that has a worldwide multicultural following. We believe that building a more inclusive working environment that accurately represents the world we live in is quite simply in everyone's interests.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'