Working within the Financial Services industry, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to move into an organisation who offer excellent career progression and training. Your role will be split between both customer service and administration where you will be liaising with both new and existing clients.
Customer Service Representative;
- Dealing with telephone calls and responding efficiently to enquiries
- Issuing relevant literature, illustrations and application forms to customers
- Proactively following up enquiries with a view to converting these into applications
- Responding to requests for progress updates from customers
- Producing regular ad-hoc management information reports
- Conducting account transactions for new and existing customers
What you need to be considered for this Customer Service Representative role;
- Must be educated to GCSE level 5 grade A - C (minimum C grade in both Math’s & English)
- Previous customer service / call centre experience is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience of handling incoming telephone calls
- A background in financial services, banking, insurance or similar would be an advantage
- Strong administrative and organisational ability and a keen attention to detail
- Confident, clear and professional telephone manner
- Flexible approach to working hours - participate in the Saturday morning rota
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'