Employment Type: Full Time.
My client a major leading UK bank is looking for a Customer Service Representative based in Manchester to join this vibrant telephony banking team.
The role of Customer Service Representative will involve supporting customers by:
- Becoming the first point of support for high net worth customers when they call one of their telephony centres
- You’ll need a proven track record of high-level, dedicated customer service experience
- Your chance to help make banking simpler, more responsive and personal
- You’ll take full ownership of your calls, solving customers’ problems and providing excellent service
- You’ll be following up with customers, so building strong relationships built on trust will be key
- You will not be judge on the number of calls you handle but on the positive impact you make to every customer. Whether it’s carrying out day-to-day banking transactions, like paying bills or transferring funds abroad, or offering HNW customers products and services, providing they are right for the customer, you’ll be there to help.
My Client will provide a comprehensive structured training programme with on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities. When you're ready, they will help take your career to the next level. They will support you to achieve the Professional Bankers Certificate and build on your existing skills with a full training and development programme, with career advancing opportunities
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Representative position must have:-
- Be able to show proven experience in customer service, as well as with building relationships with customers to find the very best solutions for them
- Great listening skills
- Lots of empathy
- The determination to go the extra mile for the high net worth customers every day to provide that truly personal service
The successful applicant for the Customer Service Representative position will enjoy a great package with the following benefits
- Competitive salary of £18,765 (pro rata for hours worked)
- Company pension
- You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras
- You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days (pro rata for hours worked) - you may be required to work bank holidays.
This position requires flexible working on a rotating shift pattern; your hours of work will be between the hours of 7am and 11pm Monday to Sunday on a rotational shift pattern. You must be fully flexible and able to commit to the full range of hours.
Hours of work will be discussed in more detail during your interview.
If you would like to be considered for the Customer Service Representative position please apply now for immediate short-listing.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'