Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Salary: £20k - £22k
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic inbound agent to join my client's rapidly growing customer service team. This is a strong brand that offers an excellent working environment as well as continuous support and career progression.
- Answering and transferring calls to the relevant department
- Keeping calls in the que to a minimum
- Handling complaints and challenging calls
- Answering questions about products and services
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Managing customer accounts
- Communicating with different departments of the business
- Taking customer payments
- Writing and sending formal company documentation
- Communicating with our large customer base
- Ad hoc duties as required
- MUST have Inbound Customer Service call centre experience
- Outstanding customer service
- Sympathetic approach
- Works well in difficult situations
- Excellent telephone mannerism
- Able to think with their own initiative
- Administration experience
- Excellent punctuation and written grammar
What you will receive from the client as an employee:
- Endless company perks through our employee discount programme
- Generous basic salary
- Continuous support and development
- Career progression
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Endless office social events
For more information please contact James Naylor at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'